Thursday, 2 March 2017

Tag, Tag and Journal Page

Here we are into March already and I am wondering where the time goes as I get older. It never seemed to pass so quickly years ago. Hope your week is going well and thank you for joining me here at Jumbled Crafts.

At Tag Tuesday we still have about 5 days to go for the Spring Flowers Challenge. The theme was chosen by Valerie and we have some wonderful tag entries from old and new friends of TT. Hope you will join us there.

For this tag I painted some corrugated card in green and then added white glitter for texture. The picture is a child's colouring page I found online and coloured with Promarkers.

Next Tag is for Go Tag Thursday where the theme this week is Butterflies. I am also entering this at That's Crafty for the theme Just words

I used things that were on my craft space to make this tag--a bit of purple card, a piece of flowered paper,and a little bit of mauve material. The quote that I had printed out and never used and the butterfly cut out from one of my birthday cards as was the ribbon. I think these things were just waiting to be made into a tag.

Last but not least our lovely friend Yvonne is the March host at Art Journal Journey and has chosen Out and About as her theme.


A painted background with white pen highlights. Photographed then the quote added digitally


Have a great day all

Love Chrissie xx




19 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Chrissie, the flowers are pretty and I was really drawn to the quote on the second one especially as it mentions my favourite brew.
    Thank you for a fantastic page for my theme choice at AJJ, its a beautiful painted background and the words quote is so meaningful, a message for many of us to face the day and do more in our lives.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chrissie, you rocked all of these. Love each and every one of them and the tags are amazing...YOU are amazing...xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tags and such a pretty page for Yvonne's theme!
    Same to me with the time .. lol!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is lovely spring on your site, Chrissie. Love all three you've done. I just woke up! Here is so grey day that better to sleep!! Now a cup of coffee 😉
    Have a nice day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spring flowers against the shimmering green corrugated card. And so nice to see how the scraps around the craft space came together in the charming purple butterfly tag. The digi page is a real delight... I should like to go and sit by that lake - definitely tempting me to get out and about, and the words are wonderful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What treats! I love the flowery tag! Great idea for the background! Isn't it great to use up bits and pieces that were clearly waiting for you to make your butterfly tag! Your journal page is so beautiful and the quote gives out such a positive message! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oodles of goodness today! Love the tags for TT and Go Tag Thursday, and the journal page is great. Thanks for making another tag for TT, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual gorgous artwork, Chrissie.

    Happy March

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colourful projects and I love the corrugated card tag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the technique and sentiment you used on your journal page, the white highlights look beautiful over your painted background! Lovely tags too, both are so pretty and the corrugated card and brads work beautifully to set off those pretty spring flowers. Enjoy the rest of your week! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both tags are incredible. I especially liked the one about the tea. I may have to steal (OOPS, I mean BORROW) that quote from you.

    Your journal page is remarkable. You brought those flowers and that water to life with this great background. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Chrissie! I love the wonderful spring colour palettes and the pretty florals as well. I think that butterfly is my favourite bit, just fluttering there on the tag!! Wonderful quotes as well, love the one about tea. Hope you had a great couple of weeks while I was out and about. sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALL of them so very beautiful, love the quotes.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the spring flowers on the corrugated card tag - cool idea! Your purple butterfly tag is so pretty and your art journal page is truly fabulous - brilliant quote too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post Chrissie! Beautiful tags and a fabulous page. Love the quote!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chrissie,
    Your tags sure are beautiful!
    And I love your quote and journal page!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful your tags and this journal page!!!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful Tag Chrissie,I love the colours and love that sentiment too...life always seems so much better with a cup of tea.
    Thank you so much for playing in this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.