Sunday, 3 July 2016

Collage and Journal Page

Hello Everyone. I hope your day is going well. Went for a brisk walk first thing so a bit late doing my post this morning. Thank you for calling in.

Art Journal Journey have a great new challenge for July and Yvonne has chosen the theme 'In my garden there is--' Already some great ideas so hope to see your take soon.


This is our garden shed at the moment but it has been many different coloured stripes at times as it is painted with left over paints. The background is a mop up page and the birds from an old calendar. I am sure I will bore you to death with pics from my little garden but I do love it. The quote says it all about our summer this year :(

At Digitally Sweet Challenge the theme this week is Travel. You can do mixed digital or just digital it is up to you. I love doing all digital.


The bike image was one from Outlaw by design many years ago when I was a member there and could download any images I liked. This was inspired by the Bat Out of Hell album.  I am still a Hell's Granny at Heart.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx






15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful journal page for AJJ, your garden/beach hut looks great! Lovely page for the other challenge, too, I don't think I will be trying to ride my bike like that! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Such a beautiful page for AJJ and the bike page is such a fun!!!
Happy Sunday! Thanks a lot for joining AJJ Chrissie!
oxo Susi

Zoe Sanderson said...

How can anyone get bored of pictures from a lovely garden? Part of their beauty is that they are never the same, nature does not stand still. Your digital piece terrific can really feel the rush and thrill of that corner. XOXO

Gibby Frogett said...

ha ha love the Hells Granny part Chrissie :)
Fab and fun pieces - your shed is wonderful - and I can't wait to see more about your lovely garden too.
Happy Sunday (Austrian F1 too) and have a great week
Gill xx

Meggymay said...

I love your beach hut painted shed Chrissie, its a fabulous page, with cute fun birds. I look forward to seeing more pictures from your garden this month. The action page looks awesome as well.
Yvonne xx

sam21ski said...

Love your shed as it is at the mo! Great bike shot too!

Karla B said...

Lovely pieces!

sirkkis said...

What a fun post, Chrissie‼ Full of humour and speed.
Keep it 👍
Have a pleasant evening ❤

Mrs.B said...

Love your garden/beach hut Chrissie - those 'birds' look as if they want to take up residence.
A fabulous bike page too, love the description of yourself.
Hugs, Avril xx

Sue said...

I love the AJJ page and I would like your garden too.

Daffodil Cards said...

WOW your digital layout is a wonderful mix of great digital work, love it, so much movement with the thrill of danger. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT
PS Love your beach hut, great colours.

My name is Erika. said...

I love your garden "shed". It makes for a beautiful piece I bet. Love the art you made to go with it too. What a crazy post card you included also. It made me smile. Hugs-Erika

Granmargaret said...

Great work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet and making a 100% digital card. Hope to see you again next time.

cass said...

Wonderful digital card. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Travel" Challenge

heather said...

Fun combination of digital images on your inspired card, well deserved of the win at Digitally Sweet